Town & Country Campground
With more than 80 campsites nestled in the quiet Minneapolis suburb of Savage, MN we provide a delightful campground facility geared towards a relaxing family experience. We have also received TOP RATINGS from both Woodhall’s & Trailer Life! Here’s a quick list of things to do and what makes Town & Country RV Park and Campground so special:
- Start by taking pictures of our local giant, “Woody”, our 200+ year old cottonwood tree (complete with a 24 ft. “waistline”), who faithfully stands guard at the entrance of our campground.
- Then you can swim in our heated pool,
- Or soak in our warm, relaxing hot tub.
- On weekends we have a commmunity fire going so you can meet other campers in the area! By request, we can also light the community fire during the week as well.
- Children should be on the lookout for our local gnome’s home! Try to catch them when they’re home!
- Within a few minutes of our campground you can visit Mall of America, Valley Fair, MN Zoo, Mystic Lake Casino, Canterbury Park Raceway, Twins baseball stadium as well as area museums, lakes with bike and walking trails, theatres and a huge variety of restaurants.
So, whether you want to ‘rough it’ at a tent campsite, connect to electric/water, or enjoy the comforts of a full RV hook-up, you will enjoy a peaceful and relaxing get-away when you visit the Twin Cities.
Town & Country Campground12630 Boone Ave
Savage, MN 55378