BCBC Big Ten Satellite Contest
Win a $3,000 entry to the $120,000 Canterbury Park BCBC Big Ten Handicapping Contest
Saturday, September 11
The Canterbury Park BCBC Big Ten Satellite Handicapping Contest is a one-day mythical-bankroll handicapping contest. Winners will be awarded a $3,000 entry to the $120,000 Canterbury Park BCBC Big Ten Contest on September 16.
Total cost per entry is $100.
Each player begins the contest with a MYTHICAL $2,000 bankroll.
Players place mythical wagers, using assigned account wagering card, on 10 designated contest tracks and designated pools. Any mythical money won through contest wagers can then be wagered in subsequent bets. A list of tournament races will be made available. See below for minimums.
Contest play begins no earlier than noon central time. Players may have no more than eight entries.
Order of contest finish will be determined by final mythical bankroll and prizes will be awarded as follows:
One Sept.16. Canterbury Park BCBC Big Ten berth awarded for each 30 satellite entries.
Cash from additional entry fees not included in assigned value of Sept. 16 berths will be paid as follows:
1st) 50 percent
2nd) 30 percent
3rd) 15 percent
4th) 5 percent
– A total of 10 contest races will be designated.
– Permitted mythical wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta and Trifecta.
– No Superfecta, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6 wagers are permitted in this contest.
– At minimum, players must wager their entire $2,000 mythical bankroll during the contest.
– Players must wager a minimum of five (5) contest races at a minimum of $200 mythical on each of the five (5) races.
– There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
-The players with the largest bankrolls after the last contest race will be declared the winners.
Date: Sep 11
1100 Canterbury Rd , Shakopee, MN, 55379